Wednesday 3 October 2012

                                     My postcard home

Hello Julia,
  I  finished school and passed all my exams. But before university I decided to have a gap year.
 I have been dreaming about visit new countries for all my life, so I decided to have a trip. I  visited China. I have been practising my Chineese  for 5 years so this trip was useful for me. It was really funny, because people in China did not understand me.
 From there I Flew to Vietnam. It was a little bit strange trip! I stayed in the hotel for the month. The staff in those hotel did not seem very friendly. At first they stole  my baggage and when I found it there was a Snake in my bag!!!  But do not worry, the Snake was friendly and looks pretty. Now we are good friends.
 After I went to the USA. And now I am staying in my friend"s home.
       See you in a few months,
              Gosha

2 comments:

  1. This panda is so cute! Where did you take this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! I took this picture last summer in China

    ReplyDelete