Tuesday 23 October 2012

The 2012 Summer Olympic Games.

 This summer all the world watched the Olympic Games which took place in London this year. I liked them very much. The opening ceremony was unforgettable, but the greatest experience I've had watching  gymnastics. The Gymnasts did their sport in a special big room with all needed equipment like bars, rings, etc. The result they've got was showed on an electronic scoreboard. Also there were many spectators watching it.
     
Gymnasts must be very strong, with catchy arms and good coordination, or they will fell down. I've watched many gymnastic events but this time all the programs were amazing and some difficult jumps were done unbelievably right.
On the first place this year was China, on the second-the USA and on the third-Russia. However, I liked gymnastics in the Olympics 2012 very much, it was great!

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I think, thet gymnasts are very strong, aren't they?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprise about the winer) I think only China could win in this awesome sport)

    ReplyDelete