Monday 1 October 2012

My postcard home

Hi Jenny,
  I have just got home after my trip and I'm writing you a letter. I have awesome adventures in Scotland. I have been there for one month.
  All the time I spoke English. I visited many castles there, but the most of them was the Edinburgh castle. It is the most beautiful castle i have ever seen! But it isn't about my adventures.
  One week later I went to Loch-Ness lake. I had a trip by boat. I noticed that the boat was rocking harder and harder. I looked at the water and saw something black. For all my life I haven't been seeing something like that! I was so scared. After a few minutes I saw big sea snake. I will remember this moment till the end of the times. I think it was Nessie.
  I guess it was the most amazing adventure in my life.
Hope to see you soon,
Ira


1 comment:

  1. First picture very beautiful. I like castles. But Nessie, it is just a fairy tale :)

    ReplyDelete