Sunday 21 October 2012

Olympic games 2012


            


                                                               Olympic games 2012.





Canada competes in the Women's Teams Synchronised Swimming Free Routine final The Olympic games in 2012 was in London in the summer. I like this olympic games very much. I liked all sports in it, but my favorite sport was synchronized swimming. It was my favorite, because it was very interesting and beautiful. First of all the girls have got very beautiful bathing. And they danced in the swimming pool just fine! I think they train a lot to achieve this result.
There were a lot of spectators there.
At the end of the synchronized swimming the results were on the big scoreboard:
Canada competes in the Women's Teams Synchronised Swimming Free Routine final
Deal events- first place:Russia (98.900)
                       Second place: Spain (96.900)
                       Third place: China (96.770)
Group events- first place: Russia (197.030)
                         Second place: China (194.010)
                         Third place: Spain(193.120)       

      

               

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures) I liked synchronized swimming too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second picture scared me... Look at the second woman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I like synchronized swimming, too. It is beautiful kind of sport :)

    ReplyDelete