Thursday 27 September 2012

«My post card home.»


 
«My post card home.»
Hi Kate,
Two months ago I decided to take a gap year. And before the gap year I made a plan. In that plan I wrote where I want to go to. And I wrote that I want to go to: London, Paris, Canada, Holland, Spain, New York and Germany.
My gap year started 6 months ago. And I have already visited several countries. I visited Paris and London.
In London I have visited museums and some excursions.
In Paris I have also visited some museums and excursions. And saw very famous Eiffel Tower. The trip was fantastic.
Then I will go to Canada and America. After to Holland and Germany. And in the summer I will go to Spain, because I want to swim in the sea.
But in the mean while traveling I was studying, not to forget all covered in school.
See you soon,
                                                                                                                                                      Maria

1 comment: