Thursday 27 September 2012

My postcard home

Hello Kate,
As you know I’m in trip now. The first country is France. I’ll spend here three weeks. I was dreaming of visiting France for last five years and now my dream comes true.

France is beautiful in this season. I went to France two days ago and I was planted to spend some time in my friends’ house. But when I went there I found that they weren’t at home. Their neighbours told me that they were in the country side. We phoned them and luckily found that they were just late. And I have been enjoying nature of France for two hours and I’m not still tired of it. Unfortunately it wasn’t the only problem. My baggage was lost in the airport and I haven't been seeing it since Moscow.As I know it’s in Germany now. But they have promised me that I’ll get it this evening.
In my trip I’ll visit Italy, England, Australia, Canada and the USA .I hope there won’t be any problems.
See your soon,
                                                            Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment