Thursday 27 September 2012

My postcard home



MY POSTCARD HOME
Hi Hannah, 
How are you? I'm really fine because of the gap year. Of course I decided to travel. I always liked it. My trip was very fulfilling . I've been in three countries: France, Spain and USA. 
I was in France for eight months. Of course, I learned french for the whole time in France and I worked in a French company for a couple of weeks. It was the best experience I've ever had. In Spain I was only one week. I practiced a bit of Spanish there. In the USA I spent three months. I've been learning English and Spanish in a college there. I was a volunteer in the kinder garden.
I really liked my fascinating trip, but now it's time for my university.
With love, 
Liliana

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like your pictures, they are very beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view! You look like a professional photographer )

    ReplyDelete