Thursday 27 September 2012

My Postcard Home

My Postcard Home

Hi Richard,
 My plane has just arrived to Scotland and I decide to write you. You know I took a gap year this autumn. I've been travelling for 6 months.

 I was in Japan and Mexico. I've been speaking English for all the time which I was there, because I don't know Japanese or Spanish.

 In Mexico I've seen REAL Lucha Libre (it's Mexican Wrestling) and it was so cool! I know that this is a show with a plot but it doesn't matter because this show was very beautiful!








 And in Japan I've gone to the famous sword master Makemi Akatanashi and we've made a REAL katana sword for me!
Also he has given me a few lessons. And I've ate sushi for the first time!





 It is my best traveling!
If you can take a gap year YOU MUST TAKE IT!
See you soon,


Artur

1 comment:

  1. If I had a free time, I would visit this perfomance, because I really like to watch Wrestling. It`s great!

    ReplyDelete