Thursday 27 September 2012

My Postcard Home

Hi Anna,
how are you? I'm very happy because of getting a life-changing experience during my gap year. I've been travelling all around the world. I've visited such different countries as the UK and Japan, France and America, Italy and Switzerland, and all these countries were great in their own way. I've visited old castles, eaten sushi, been in the Eiffel Tower, seen the Statue of Liberty and many other amazing things.

However, I've had some problems too. For example, in Japan I've got into many troubles because of not knowing Japanese. But I've been learning it since then :).
In spite of some problems, I'm having fascinating gap year. I've been travelling for 10 months but I think it's not enough!
See you soon,
Polina

No comments:

Post a Comment