Tuesday 11 December 2012

About my family

 Dear Amy,
 Thank you very much for your last email, it was nice to hear about your family. It's really great!
 Maybe you want to know something about my family too? Well, it is not big - I have both parents and a little annoying brother. There are 4 generations alive now in my family. Another fact is that blonde hair runs in our family but I don't know why.
 I have only one aunt, she's my father's sister. Her son, who is my cousin, is 7 years older than me and my brother is 7 years younger than me. I find this thing a bit funny :).
 What else can I say about my family? Well, it's friendly and very hospitable. We get on well with each other and play different games often.
 So, these are the main things about my family. Anyway, I have to go now because it's too late. However, I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!
 Best wishes,
 Polina

No comments:

Post a Comment