Wednesday 12 December 2012

My family


Dear Taylor,
Thank you very much for your last email, it was really interesting to know more about you and your family.And now, I want to tell you about my family.
 My parents are divorced.I live with my mother. My father lives not far from me, and we often see each other. I have half-brother. He is 5 years older than me. Then, I have 2 aunts, 2 uncles and 1 grandmother and 1 grandfather. In the summer I often visit them. My other grandmother live in Kazahkstan,and my mother was living there, but I have never been in this country. We do not have a family buisness, but my mom has a small shoe store.  
My ancetors came from Kazahkstan and one more country, but I don`t remember it.
 Hmm, in general I love my family. We are very friendly and ambitious. Every weekends me and my mom go to the cinema, and then to the restaurant. 
 Well, I think that`s all. I want to know something else about you. Waiting for your answer.
 Lots of kisses,
 Dasha

No comments:

Post a Comment