Wednesday 12 December 2012

My family

Dear Emily,
Thank you so much for your last email. It's nice to hear about your family! You don't know anything about my family so I'm going to tell you. 
My family isn't big. I'm an only child. There are 3 generations now in my family. I know that good health runs in our family. My ancestors came from Germany, but our 3rd generation still living in Moscow. I have a lot of couisns and one aunt. She is 8 years older than me. By the way, she is going to get married next summer:) 
My family hasn't got their own business like yours, but my father has his own company. However, I don't think I will inherit it cause he thinks to close it.
What else can I say about my family? Well, I really love them and they are important part of my life.
Anyway, I must finish now cause I've got a test tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment