Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hello Artur,
Thank you very much for your last email. I am glad to read about your family.lIt was interesting to learn about you even more information that  I knew before. I wish everything is good?
 and if you want to know about my family? oh,actually it does not matter, I will tell you about it in any case)!
    I think I have a lot of relatives,but I dont know anything about them. So I will tell you just about 4 people.  My sister, she is my half-sister and I have seen her 2 or maybe 3 times. How I remember she is younger than me,maybe 7 years old. My parents divorced many years ago and since then I live with my mother.But practically all summer I spend at the countryside with my grandparents. Then I was young it was really cool, but now it is a little bit boring for me,so I try to spend most of the summer, not in the country.
   So it is all what I can tell about my family I think. Write me soon.
Best wishes,
Gosha

No comments:

Post a Comment