Tuesday 11 December 2012

Email about my family

Dear Ann,
 
In one of your letters to me you wrote about your family and at the end of this leter you wrote thet you whant to know somethin about my family too. So, in this leter I will tell you about my family.
You told me thet you have got a family busines, but I have not got family busines. But I know thet more then half of my relatives work in oil companies an I think thet when I grow up I will work there too.
If you will look at our family names ( Zakharov..and Shashin...) you can think thet our family are from Russia, and it is tru, all of my relatives as I know are from Russia.
Before I borned my mother, father and my mother's parens live in Tumen and when I borned there, they all desided to live in Moscow, so now we all live in Moscow.
My family haven't got interesting stories, so now I will tell you something about some other relatives.
I have got two uncles and three cousins. One of my uncles, my mother's brother still live in Tumen and he has got one daughter and one son and they are my cousins. My other ancle, also my moher's brother live in Surgut an he has got one son and he is my cousin too. I haven't got any brothers or sisters.
 And know I think thet is all thet I want to tell you about my family.
Best wishes,
 Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment