Tuesday 11 December 2012

My family


Dear Holly, 
Thank you so much for your last email. So glad to have a lot answers from you. Is everything OK? I really liked your email about your family. It’s so cool! You know, family business, ancetors and all that stuff. Actually, I have not a lot of things to tell about my family. 
There are only four members in our family: me, my mom, my dad and my little brother (7 years younger than me). But I have a lot of cousins. We don’t have a family business like your family does. My father has his own company and who knows, maybe some day my brother will get it as an inheritance. My ancetors came from many different countries like Georgia, Turkmenistan etc. But my generation and the previous one live in Moscow. That’s why I have russian family name of my grand-mother, though. It’s not unexpected, but brown hair and brown eyes run in my family.
I really love my family and I know that it will always be the most important part of my life, because friendship and love end, but family stays. We always have some family dinners, evenings and so on. And you know, it's really nice! It sounds a bit boring, but it's not true.
I hope you'll write me soon. I'm waiting, remember :)
With love,
Liliana

No comments:

Post a Comment