Tuesday 11 December 2012

My family

Hi Emily,
Thank you for your last email. It was very interesting to read about your family for me.Now I want to tell you about my family a bit.
I don't have a  very big family and we don't have a family business. I live with my mother and my uncle with my grandmother live not far from us. The majority of my relatives live in Moscow, but we don't spend much time together. Sometimes I don't speak to my uncle for months and we find out some information about him from my grandmother, but you can ask him for help anytime.My grandmother pensioned off last spring so now she has a lot of free time . Also my uncle had divorced with his wife some years ago and my cousin lives with her mother. So unfortunately can't spend much time with her. 
As a fact the difference in age of my mother and my uncle is 8 years and it is the same between me and my cousin, but our relationship is better than they had.
Now you know a lot about my family.Write me when something interesting happened in your life. :)
Your,
Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment